Canva has sponsored Little Roses Foundation with a package of 50 premium accounts free for life, valued at over VND 800 million, as part of a special policy beginning on January 1, 2023, in order to assist the Foundation in disseminating information, messages of affection and human values to donors, network of collaborators, and volunteers.
2. TechSoup and TechSoup Vietnam
TechSoup Vietnam is a member of the TechSoup Asia-Pacific network, a TechSoup partner network that supports over 35,000 non-profit organizations and charities working vigorously for social good in 43 Asia-Pacific countries by jointly developing innovative technology products, knowledge, and services. TechSoup Vietnam is also a part of the TechSoup Global Network, which consists of more than sixty-five of the world’s foremost civil society organizations working to enhance lives through the use of technology on a global scale. Little Roses Foundation receives funding from TechSoup Vietnam, which includes online training programs to support the growth of NGOs/NPOs.
3. Google for Nonprofits
The Google for Nonprofits Program provides nonprofit organizations with complimentary access to paid Google tools and features that are designed specifically for Non-Profits. These tools help non-profit organizations find new donors and volunteers, increase their productivity, and engage more individuals.
The Google for Nonprofits Program provides complimentary access to the following Google products:
• Google Workspace for Nonprofits.
• Free use of Google Apps, including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Meet…
• The ability to create an unlimited number of accounts with up to 30 GB of storage per account and around-the-clock global support.
• Google Ad Grants worth up to $10,000 per month for keyword-based advertising.
• YouTube’s non-profit program: incorporating fundraising features on the platform via the YouTube Giving feature.
• Google Maps platform: displays the location of the community, donors, and volunteers; $250/month credit toward a Google Maps product or service; access to the Creative Kit and My Maps.