The tiny snail asked her mother one day: “Mom! Why must we carry a hefty and difficult shell on our backs since birth?”
“Since our bodies lack supporting bones, we can only crawl slowly,” the mother snail explained.
– Why doesn’t the caterpillar, who has no bones and cannot move swiftly, wear that hefty and hard shell?
– Since the caterpillar will transform into a butterfly, the sky will shield her.
– But, the earthworm has no bones, cannot move swiftly, and canno metamorphose; therefore, why does he not wear that hefty and hard shell?
– Due to the earthworm’s burrowing behavior, the earth will protect it.
The tiny snail wept and exclaimed:
– We are pathetic, as neither the sky nor the ground can protect us.
– That’s why we have the shell – The mother snail consoles her child – We rely neither on heaven nor on earth, but on ourselves.
🤗 Do not focus on the weight of the “shell” and forget what it contains. Life’s challenges will shape us into more resilient individuals!
#LittleRosesFoundation #LRF #Toallwearelove #UNSDG17